All master programmes involved in the INTQUANT project harmonized their curriculum in the last term of studies to create a window for student short-term mobility.
Within all programmes the course “Advanced Topics” carrying 6 ECTS is part of the study plan. The course is offered during the summer term from 16 – 27 March 2020 at all universities and it is open for short-term exchange students. This gives enrolled students the opportunity to take this course at one of the partner universities.
The “Advance Topics” courses are carried out in cooperation with a industry representative at each institution. This company assists the local university in supplying a case study in accordance to its expertise in a specialization track.
As a participant this short-term mobility option gives you the opportunity to
- deepen your knowledge in a certain field of studies
- apply theoretical core coursework on a specialised topic in a realistic business context
- work in an international team and use intercultural creativity to achieve an agreed outcome
- benefit from networking opportunities created by the interaction with other students, faculty and industry professionals from various countries
The following table provides an overview about the different specializations within the course “Advanced Topics” offered during the next INTQUANT short-term mobility window 2018.
|UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA||Advanced Topics in Quantitative Methods in Finance|
|UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES BFI VIENNA||Advanced Topics in Asset Management|
Cooperation: Raiffeisenlandesbank Niederösterreich-Wien
|DEVELOPMENT OF AN INVESTMENT FUND|
|UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS IN KATOWICE||Advanced Topics in Risk Management|
|A CALCUATION OF CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PORTFOLIO|
|ALEXANDRU IOAN CUZA UNIVERSITY OF IAŞI||Advanced Topics in Bank Risk Management|
Cooperation: Banca Comercială Română
|CREDIT SCORECARD DEVELOPMENT|
The participation in the “Advanced Topics” courses is free of charge. Travel and subsistence costs must be covered by participating students themselves.
Internal application deadlines will be communicated by each partner Institution. To apply students need to submit their filled in application form (Application_Form_IP_2020) and the required documents to the responsible contact Person of the home institution.
- copy of the relevant page of your passport
- transcript of records
- motivation letter (max. one page)
- self-assessment of English language skills (Europass Language Passport) – Please use the template provided on the Europass website for your self-assessment!
Places in each “Advanced Topics” course are limited. Participants are selected by their home institution on the basis of their:
- motivation letter (25%)
- English language skills (25%)
- Previous academic track record – GPA (50%)