The final conference of the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships project “Creating an International Semester for Master Programmes in Quantitative Finance” (INTQUANT) on “Case Study Teaching: Connecting Higher Education and the World of Work” was organized at the University of Applied Science BFI Vienna.
The conference took place in Vienna, Austria, on 19 May 2017.
The key note speech was provided by Prof. Espen Andersen (BI Norwegian Business School), a distinguished expert in case study teaching and author of “Teaching with Cases: A Practical Guide” (Harvard Business School Publishing).
In addition a set of expert presentations and 4 interactive workshops were devoted to the following main topics:
- How to teach with real cases in a problem based learning setting?
- Teaching with case studies: The INTQUANT approach
- Challenges of teaching case studies in an international setting
- Teaching with case studies in a virtual class room
- How to get companies involved?
- Drafting cases for your course: Do’s and don’ts
Please download the detailed conference programme here: INTQUANT Conference Programme
Registration Fee: Participation in the conference was of charge
Please click here to download the presentation slides of all speakers.